The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy
In this policy, “us”, “we” or “our” means SignRepairNY and its related body corporate.
http://www.SignRepairNY.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Your privacy is very important to us.We employ highest standard of physical and electronic measures to protect the safety, security and secrecy of your personal information. In order to create an environment of better understanding between the user and us we are hereby declaring the modes of data collection, storage, and distribution related to you.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use the personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We know that submitting any information online to anybody is a show of trust, and at http://www.SignRepairNY.com we are committed to safeguarding that trust and safeguarding the privacy of our users.
We reserve the right to amend or change the contents of this policy from time to time by updating this page without any advance notice. We may review and update this policy, including taking account of new or amended laws, new technology and/or changes to our operations. All personal information held by us will be governed by the most recently updated policy.You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 1/1/2014.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
The policy can be easily accessible via a link at the bottom of each web page.
What information do we collect?
1. Information We Collect From You in general:
We collect information from you when you register on our site.
In general, the personal information we collect about you includes, but is not limited to, your name, contact details (including phone numbers and addresses).
We generally advise that you do not publish or communicate personal information, or at least limit the personal information that you publish or communicate, to the public via our services. You acknowledge that we cannot control any third party collection or use of your Non-Confidential Information. You agree that we may use and disclose Non-Confidential Information for any purpose and by any means whatsoever.
Any passwords you create are encrypted and safe. You may choose not to give us any of this information if you so wish. We own any information collected on the site. We do not share this information except where authorised by you, when required to by law, and to better carry out our functions and duties on this site.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
2. Information that we collect from your COMPUTER automatically:
We also collect information about you that is not personal information. For example, we may collect data relating to your activity on our websites (including IP addresses) via tracking technologies such as cookies, or we may collect information from you in response to a survey. We generally use this information to report statistics, analyse trends, administer our services, diagnose problems and target and improve the quality of our products and services.
Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. We may also collect information about your online activity. The sole purpose of this is to improve your user experience ONLY. This is all usually done through the use of cookie.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. In such circumstances, cookies are downloaded and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Such information is statistical in nature and will not identify you personally, or hold any personal information about you.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors. You can adjust your browser settings to decline or delete any cookies if you wish. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
When you make a request for a quotation, we need to know your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
3. Information Collected By Third Parties
Our website may contain certain third party links or advertisements. These third party links do not belong to us and thus, we do not assume any liability for any loss or dispute arising out of the information entrusted to them by you.
We also reserve the right to promote our website and related content through other websites and blogs. These websites may or may not collect anonymous information about you. We shall not be held liable for any breach or loss of data arising out of the same. We do not share any personally identifiable data with these third party websites.
You can always decide not to permit us to employ your data in third party services by sending a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we use it?
This allows us to process and fulfil your quotation. We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new services and events that we think you may find of interest.
In addition to the primary purpose outlined above, we may use the personal information we collect, and you consent to us using your personal information:
- to provide you with news and information about our products and services;
- to send marketing and promotional material that we believe you may be interested in. This material may relate to any of third party business which we believe may be of interest to you
- for purposes necessary or incidental to the provision of goods and services to you;
- to personalize and customize your experiences;
- to manage and enhance our products and services;
- to communicate with you, including by email, mail or telephone;
- to conduct competitions or promotions on behalf of us and selected third parties;
- to verify your identity;
- to investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that you are or have been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity;
- as required or permitted by any law;
- to improve our website;
- to improve customer service;
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- internal record keeping.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We STRONGLY maintain that we do not distribute your personally identifiable data with any third party without your prior consent except for the advertising agencies that may use your personal information and other relevant details for the purposes of behavioural advertising. Such sharing of information is for the user’s benefit as it will help channelize and define the kind of advertisements which might be useful for the user. We DO NOT sell your information to anyone whatsoever. We ensure complete secrecy and privacy of your data entrusted to us.
Provided, nothing in this clause shall stop us from disclosing any information to law enforcement agencies when a legally sustainable request is received or when the disclosure is necessary for public health and well being.
How does we protect your information?
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
Terms and Conditions
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated.