Terms and Conditions of the Company
This website is owned and operated by https://www.signrepairny.com/ (hereinafter referred as “we” or “us” or “signrepairny”) having its office at 6404 14th Ave Brooklyn, NY 11219.
In using the services provided by us, customers (hereinafter referred to as “you”) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions till the time you access this website.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible. All rights including copyright, in this website are owned by us. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part without our permission is prohibited.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or any complaints or suggestions regarding our website, please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. SERVICES PROVIDED:
The services provided by us to the costumers include high quality:
- Sign Maintenance
- Sign Removal
- Sign Repair
- Sign Installation
- Parking Lot Flags
- Parking Lot Lights
Some of the areas where our services are available includeNew York City, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, UpstateNew York.
2. PLACING OF ORDER:
- You shall call on the phone number provided to you on our “Contact us” page or on the phone number provided on our Home page or you could mail us on the email id provided to you on our contact us page and inform us about the service which you require.
- Once you place your order over the phone or by emailing us specifying the service you require, we would fix a time as per your convenience at which our employee/technician shall visit the site where the services are to be rendered.
- Once the employee/technician visits the site, he shall make an estimate of the cost which would be incurred in rendering the services required by you.
- Once you give the approval of the cost in writing, our employee/technician shall start rendering the services you require.
3. PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS:
- Once our employee/technician has rendered the services which you required, we shall provide you with the invoice and you shall make the payment for the invoice in full within 24 hours of the receipt of the invoice.
- You agree that the payment shall be made either through a Credit Card or Cheque or Cash within 24 hours of the receipt of the invoice.
- You agree that once the approval is given after which the services are also rendered for which the payment is made through credit card it shall not be charged back. If the payments are not processed we have the rights to initiate legal proceedings against you.
- We shall provide you with the services as soon as you give the approval for the cost of the service to be rendered to you.
- You agree that we shall not cover damage to the parking lot flags, parking lot lights or any damage which takes place while rendering services at the site where services are to be rendered due to accident.
5. FREE SHIPPING AND DELIVERY SCHEDULE:
A tentative delivery time will be given along with the formal order confirmation email. The exact delivery date shall be provided as soon as your order is ready for dispatch.
We also provide free shipping for orders. Alternatively, all registered users can track their order by checking Track Order and determine the order status.
We agree that we shall install the product/sign and the payment due on completion.
7. YOUR OBLIGATIONS:
- You have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself to http://www.SignRepairNY.com and otherwise.
- In the event that the services were not rendered on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by signrepairny shall be claimed from you and you will bear such expenses.
- You shall provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be untrue (partly or wholly), Wehave the right in its sole discretion to reject the services asked for and debar you from using the services of http://www.SignRepairNY.com and or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The address at which services are to be rendered shall be correct and proper in all aspects.
- Before placing an order you shall check the product and service description carefully. By placing an order for a product or a service, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation to offer included in the item’s description.
8. FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS:
We reserve the right to recover the cost of services, collection charges, damages caused to us and legal expenses from persons using the site fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
9. SHIPPING POLICY:
The time taken for delivery tends to vary according to the destination; however, we make our best efforts to ensure that the order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days of you placing the order. We ensure the delivery in the stipulated time but it can vary due to the courier services.
We only partner with reputed courier agencies to ensure that the products reach you promptly and in perfect condition. We also ensure that the delivery is made to the recipient and thus require a proper Identification Card issued by the Government for verification.
- All the information, data, content or representations hosted by us on this website are only for general information purposes and shall not be relied upon or employed for any research or related business matters. We recommend you to contact us before doing the same.
- Though we have placed best in class and highly sophisticated means to protect your information provided to us, we do not guarantee 100% safety for your information and shall not be liable for the same.
- We do not collect or save any kind of bank or payment related information with us online. We deny any such representation made by anyone on our behalf.
- We strongly discourage any hacking or cracking or computer based unlawful means to harm the website and alter its data. We shall not be held liable for any such illegal activity done by a person alien to our control.
11. CHANGES TO THE SITE DISCLAIMER:
We reserve the right to change the site disclaimer from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the updated site disclaimer on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised site disclaimer, we request you to refrain from using the website.
The laws of New York govern this site disclaimer and you and we agree to use the courts of New York jurisdiction if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of this site disclaimer is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our employees, our officers, and our agents harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from member’s use of this website or from member’s violation of this Agreement or any third party’s rights including but not limited to copyright, property, and privacy rights. This indemnification and hold harmless obligation will survive this Agreement and use of this website.
13. COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK:
We reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this website and the services that we provide. Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this website (collectively “content” are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use. You may download or copy the contents and other materials displayed on the website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You will not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of the website or any related software. All software used on this website is the property of signrepairny.
14. FORCE MAJEURE:
We are not liable for any delay in the performance or non-performance of any of our obligations hereunder and shall not be liable for any loss or damages caused thereby where the same is occasioned by any cause whatsoever that is beyond our control including but not limited to an act of God, war, civil disturbance, governmental or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions or enactments’ of any kind, import or export regulations, exchange control regulations or accident or non-availability/ delay in transport.
Every clause of this agreement is lawful unless adjudicated otherwise by a competent court. We maintain that if any of the clauses or section of these terms of service is adjudicated as unenforceable by a competent court, it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of the policy. The rest of the content of this agreement shall continue to be in force without any change in understanding.
Youagree that if we do not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy contained in the Terms, it will not be taken to be a formal waiver of our rights and those rights or remedies shall still be available unless expressly waived by us in written.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
This user agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of New York (NY). The courts at New York shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
18. CONTACT US:
Any question or suggestion regarding the terms of service shall be sent to email@example.com.
Our official postal address is: 6404 14th Ave Brooklyn, NY 11219.
We wish you a happy and joyful entertainment with us.